When it is time to sell your stamp or postal history collection, why consider The Excelsior Collection?
The answer is simple and straight forward and is based on the following factors:
- We will treat you and your collection with respect.
- We are guided by the highest standards in the stamp collecting and selling community. Those standards are honesty, courtesy and respect.
- We are members of the American Philatelic Society and the American Stamp Dealers Association.
- We will come see you if it is determined that your collection is the type of collection we are interested in purchasing.
- Unlike auctions where you could wait months to get paid, we write a check on the spot.
- With over 25 years of experience and knowledge you will be sure that we can offer the most for your collection.
- Finally, we do not ‘Cherry Pick’…we purchase the entire collections.
If you live in the Central Atlantic or the Northeast and the time comes to sell your collection give us the opportunity to pleasantly surprise you with our offer. We are strong buyers of stamp collections and covers. When it’s time to sell let us know…just call us at (908) 875-3042 or email us via our Contact Us page and we will be happy to talk to you about evaluating your collection.
As you can see we have a stellar reputation on eBay – and elsewhere – and we pay fair and equitable prices for quality stamps.